If we want to make full use of biogas, we should purify and purify it to remove some sulfides and water vapor in biogas. Today, Xiaobian will give you a summary of the safety precautions in the process of biogas purification!
1. Check regularly the tightness of the biogas pipeline system and equipment. If leakage is found, the gas should be stopped and repaired quickly. The pipeline system or storage equipment that has been repaired must undergo air tightness test when it is reused. Only after the explosion test is qualified, can it be used.
2. When the managers of biogas system overhaul, they strictly follow the safety maintenance operation rules. After intermittent ventilation, forced ventilation and animal testing, at least three people are present before construction.
3. In the area of biogas system, children and idlers are strictly prohibited from entering, and dangerous goods such as lighters are strictly prohibited.
4. The managers of biogas system must strictly follow the safe operation rules, pay attention to the danger of biogas, and strictly manage and maintain the biogas equipment according to the product instructions, so as to ensure the normal operation of biogas equipment.
5. Open fire, smoking, impact of iron tools, electric welding and gas cutting are prohibited in all areas of biogas system. It is strictly forbidden to test fire on the intake pipe in order to prevent the explosion of the methane system caused by tempering.
6. When the biogas storage equipment needs to be emptied, it should be released intermittently. It is strictly forbidden to discharge the stored biogas into the atmosphere at one time.
Above is the wonderful content provided to you by the biogas purification section today. If you want to know more about it, you are welcome to join us: .