Waste mineral oil refers to all kinds of waste oil, waste gas, waste diesel oil, waste oil, vacuum pump oil, waste oil, waste heat treatment oil, gear oil, waste hydraulic transformer oil and other waste mineral oil based on the maintenance of motor vehicles and the production and operation process of enterprises. In the process of oil exploitation, oil refining and oil refining, the mineral oil will sink In the process of storage, machinery, electric power, transportation and other equipment are used to replace the waste oil in the process of oil and wash oil, metal rolling and processing. In the process of oil-bearing wastewater treatment, oil and sludge are wasted. Oil processing and oil generated during the period of residual oil and filter media are both waste mineral oil regeneration, which are not suitable for the original use and belong to toxic substances. Among them, sulfur compounds, petroleum substances and eutrophication are particularly serious to water and soil pollution, ranking eighth in the national list of hazardous wastes.
Waste mineral oil and tar residue are classified as hazardous wastes, with the numbers of hw08 and hw11, which were issued by the former State Environmental Protection Administration in 1999. It is obvious that the hazardous waste stipulated in the management method is repetitive, which requires strengthening the effective supervision of hazardous waste transfer, implementing the hazardous waste transfer system, requiring all hazardous wastes to refer to the qualified units, and the process management for copying, monitoring the whole process from the source to the end, and preventing the disposal of hazardous wastes from being dangerous and harmful.
Waste mineral oil or incineration not only causes serious environmental pollution, but also causes serious waste of resources. And tar dregs contain benzene, phenol, naphthalene and other toxic substances, which have carcinogenic effect on human body. If they directly run to each other or are confused, they can not only directly affect the quality of the atmospheric environment, but also seriously pollute the groundwater and soil environment. They are hazardous wastes (hw11). Research shows that one liter of mineral oil-based lubricant causes 0.1 μ g / g of mineral oil for one million liters of water pollution, which can reduce the water medium The service life of quality and shrimp is up to 20%, while mineral oil has polluted groundwater for 100 years. In fact, the content of waste mineral oil is not more than 2%? 10% of metamorphic materials, and the remaining 90%? 98% is renewable and recyclable. Tar residue can be used to make fuel oil and asphalt, turning waste into valuable assets. Especially the waste engine oil from 4S shop has a high recycling value. Therefore, it is one of the important ways to improve the efficiency of resource recovery, protect the environment and build a resource-saving society to vigorously carry out the recovery and utilization of waste mineral oil and waste coke oil residue.
According to the market research, in addition to the traditional regeneration method, the waste mineral oil and tar residue flow is unreasonable and concentrated in the clay refining. Through the refining method, the waste mineral oil can break the waste of the whole process of the recovery of urban light fuel oil and asphalt tar residue, with low unit output and new pollution, which belongs to the project prohibited by the state. However, due to the low content of soil improvement technology and low entry threshold, there is a certain demand market, which has been in the state of repeated prohibition.