The biogas generator shall be maintained according to the specific operating conditions, use the specified fuel oil, smooth oil and coolant and change in time, adhere to the biogas generator cleaning, and regularly check the three leakage and release states to ensure normal and reliable operation and extend the service life.
1. Filter maintenance:
Air filter: operate once every 50 hours and clean it with air compressor. Replace the filter element and press the top button to set the value every 500 hours of operation or when the warning device is red;
Oil filter: it must be replaced after running in period, every 500 hours or half a year. After the filter is replaced, the oil filter must be replaced with lubricating oil after starting and running for 10 minutes;
Diesel filter: it must be replaced after running in period, every 500 hours or half a year. After replacing the filter, start up and run for 10 minutes;
(4) Coolant filter: it must be replaced after 200 hours or 3 months of use. Replace every 500 hours or once a year.
2. Stable oil change: change it every 500 hours or half a year after running in. When changing the oil, the oil of different brands and models should not be mixed. Replace the oil filter when changing the oil.
3. Coolant change: it must be changed after 200 hours or 3 months of use. Replace every 500 hours or once a year. Pay attention to just shut down the machine, do not open the water tank cover within 15 minutes. Avoid water vapor.
4. Daily routine or pre startup inspection items: check and clean up the oil leakage, water leakage and air leakage, wipe the appearance of the generator set, adhere to the appearance and clean environment of the diesel engine, and adhere to the cleaning of the machine. Avoid storing water, iron and sundries; check the oil level of the oil tank. Ensure the emergency power supply of the unit; check the oil level of the machine to see if there is any abnormal rise or fall, find out the cause, and supplement in time in case of lack; check the water level of the water tank; check the battery voltage and add distilled water; check whether the maintenance covers are loose, and whether the screws and nuts of the connecting parts are tight; pay attention to heat preservation in winter, and put enough antifreeze into the water tank.
5. Operation test of biogas generator: the fuel tank shall be thoroughly cleaned once a week to avoid accumulation of water, iron and impurities. The unit shall be put into trial operation once a week, and the indicator light shall be checked. The unit shall be put into no-load operation for 5 minutes and no-load operation for 15-30 minutes every half month. Check the tightness of water tank belt once a week.