Problems needing attention in the construction of biogas digester
1. Site selection: What is the status of biogas digester selection, which is an important link to ensure the quality of the digester construction. Address should be in a solid soil, low groundwater level, no tunnels, cellars, seepage wells, springs, virtual soil and other hidden dangers at the bottom of the soil, leeward sunrise, away from trees, can be integrated with pigsty, toilets, access, material convenient center. Under permissible conditions, the biogas digester should be built on pigsty, which is not only conducive to heat preservation in summer, but also conducive to the construction of "trinity" biogas digester.
2. Choice of pool type: According to the principle of geometry, the sphere has the smallest surface area and the largest volume. The circular biogas digester has a large stomach, no dead angle, the most economical material, easy to deal with leaking water and air, and the average acceptance pressure everywhere. It is the most popular type of digester at present.
3. Composition and structure of biogas digester: biogas digester is composed of feeding port (including feeding pipe), fermentation tank (including gas storage chamber), water pressure room (including outlet), movable cover and air guide pipe. Its forms are "three in one" and "four in one". "Three in one" means livestock and poultry house - biogas digester - toilet; and "four in one" means livestock and poultry house - biogas digester - toilet - greenhouse shed.
4. Design of biogas pool capacity: The size of biogas pool should be determined according to the size of population, daily gas consumption and gas production rate. The invalid volume per cubic meter is 0.15 cubic meters per day and night. The gas consumption per person is 0.2-0.3 cubic meters per day. The biogas lamp is 0.11-0.15 cubic meters per hour. The invalid volume per person is generally planned according to 1.5 cubic meters per person. The households with large population do not exceed 10 li. Square meters. When the digging pool is laid out, the diameter of digging pool should be added to the planned foundation with 20 cm wall thickness. For example, the diameter of 10 cubic meters biogas pool should be 3 meters, and the depth of the digging pool should be 2.3 meters.
5. Setting of each part of biogas digester: fermentation room and gas storage room are the main body of biogas digester. They are bounded by the liquid level of the fermentation broth, with the lower part as the fermentation room and the upper part as the gas storage chamber. Fermentation room is a place for storing fermentation raw materials, producing biogas, composting and killing parasite eggs. Its two sides are connected with the inlet and outlet (feed pipe) and the outlet (water pressure). When the methane overflows from the fermentation room to the fermentation liquid level, it is stored in the gas storage chamber, so the gas storage chamber is the place where the methane gathers, and its upper part is equipped with a guide pipe and a movable cover. The function of the movable cover is to ensure that the biogas digester is filled with fermentation raw materials for the first time, and to lay a foundation for current maintenance and shell breaking. There are two kinds of movable cover: cement cover and iron cover. The cement movable cap is arranged at the top of the gas storage chamber, which is in the shape of a bottle plug, with large top and small bottom. Its size: the diameter of concrete pouring skylight is 50 - 55 cm, the height is 15 - 20 cm, and the thickness of movable cover is 12 - 13 cm. The diameter and height of the aquaculture circle are 60-65 cm and 25-30 cm respectively. Iron movable cover: The diameter of the window is 35-50 cm, the height is 20-25 cm, the circumferential edge is 4-5 cm, the hole is 4-8 cm, the thickness of the iron plate is more than 10 mm, the thickness of the iron cover plate is more than 10 mm, and the nut is 18-20 mm.
To sum up, Shandong Heneng Environmental Protection Energy Equipment Co., Ltd. provides more knowledge of biogas purification. Welcome to our website: . Thank you for your support!